Whether this is your first time at an Assemblies of God conference or a happy reunion, we've got answers to your questions!
Yes! Six tickets can be purchased for the price of five.
Districts may also be making group arrangements, so please contact your district office for information on attending with a district group.
YES! The breakouts and masterclasses will be audio recorded and available for purchase on-site. For Early Bird and those purchasing recordings, files are then delivered after the conference by email to download for use in your local church.
General Sessions will be streamed on our social media platforms, free of charge.
We really do LOVE kids! Nursing babies are always welcome; however, we ask that you make childcare arrangements prior to attending the Next Generation Leaders Conference. This adult only space has been created for leaders to learn, connect, and grow together.
With some contingencies and exceptions:
- Conference registration can be transferred to another party at any time.
- Up to and including January 31, 2022, a non-refundable processing fee of $25 per-person will be assessed for any cancellations or transfers for credit.
- From February 1, 2022 through February 28, 2022, a non-refundable processing fee of $50 per-person will be assessed for any cancellations or transfers for credit.
- Beginning March 1, 2022, AG Kidmin Conference registrations are non-refundable upon purchase.
- The processing fee is non-refundable at any time.
- To avoid incurring a processing fee, any registration is fully transferable to a substitute registrant, up to, and including, the day(s) of the event.
Should a “state of emergency” in the local area lead to closure of the Next Generations Leaders Conference facility, you will be notified via email and the nextgenconference.ag.org will be updated with the latest information. If the conference is completely cancelled, you will have the option of a full refund or transferring funds to the next conference.